- Maximum Capacity 200 people
- Full disabled access and facilities including Toilets
- Baby changing Facilities
- Limited car parking
- Good access for equipment and supplies
- Foyer with access to toilets, the main hall, and the smaller meeting room with bar
- Main hall with stage including usual fittings
- Large meeting room (with bar facilities if required, see below for contact details)
- Separate Kitchen, suitable for outside caterers or preparation of cold buffet
- Comfortable stackable chairs (approximately 120), fold flat tables, (approximately 20)
- Fully stocked Bar
- Room for 120 seating or 180 standing
- Catering: Food can be provided, for more information please contact the Tetbury Town Council Offices
- For more information please email email@example.com
How to Book the Hall
Please download the booking form which includes the latest Hall Rates. This should be read in conjunction with the Hall User Manual which can also be downloaded.
To book the hall print and fill in the booking form and hand to Georgina Osman at the Tetbury Town Council Offices, The Old Court House, 63 Long Street, Tetbury GL8 8AA together with your deposit. The Hall is in great demand so be sure to check the availability and please book early.
Download A Booking Form
Download the booking form by clicking here, print it out, fill in details and hand to Tara at the Tetbury Town Council offices, The Old Court House, 63 Long St Tetbury GL8 8AA.
Please also download the Dolphins Halls Users Manual and read it before making your booking. You can view and download the manual by clicking here.