Tetbury Town Council have very kindly agree to handle our hall bookings for a while.
To book the Hall please download a Booking Form and either hand it in to either Tara or Georgina at
Tetbury Town Council Offices, The Old Court House, 63 Long Street, Tetbury GL8 8AA (Phone 01666 504670),
or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Town Council office hours are Mon to Fri 9am to 3pm.
Please also download the Dolphins Halls Users Manual and read it before making your booking. You can view and download the manual by clicking here.
- Maximum Capacity 200 people
- Full disabled access and facilities including Toilets
- Baby changing Facilities
- Limited car parking
- Good access for equipment and supplies
- Foyer with access to toilets, the main hall, and the smaller meeting room with bar
- Main hall with stage including usual fittings
- Large meeting room (with bar facilities if required, see below for contact details)
- Separate Kitchen, suitable for outside caterers or preparation of cold buffet
- Comfortable stackable chairs (approximately 120), fold flat tables, (approximately 20)
- Fully stocked Bar
- Room for 120 seating or 180 standing
- Catering: Food can be provided, for more information please email email@example.com
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All major credit/debit cards accepted